Wednesday 25 March 2009

Comment on Claire Cramphorn's Blog!


Teen Sells Virginity!

Claire's Blog!

This story is very strange, and I think eBay has a lot to answer for. I agree with Claire on this subject. Yes, it is the girl’s own body, and she is entitled to do exactly what she wants with it, however, this is nothing more or less than an act of prostitution. Although, I do disagree with Claire when she says prostitution does not deserve the stigma it receives, as I believe it should. Surely there is some other way the girl can make money to pay for her tuition fees, other than to sell her virginity online. Why can she not simply get a job in retail or an office, like every other normal student? That also goes for prostitutes, why can they not get a normal job in an office or whatever? Admittedly it probably would not pay as well as prostitution, but at least they would still have their dignity. Whatever happened to good old fashioned saving for things anyway?

I think the girl is very disillusioned about the way most men in today’s society behave. I doubt very much she is going to meet the husband of her dreams in the circumstances she has created. I agree with Claire when she says the girl’s innocence is scary, let’s hope she does not fall pregnant as she has already declared she is not going to use protection. I am not sure the lucky man would be so keen to stick around if she did. I think the girl is also putting herself in danger and at unnecessary risk, who knows what weird men she will meet. Silly Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment